An Oiling System Manufacturer Integrating Design, Production And Sales, With Its Own Brand TRIBOS, Has Been Committed To The Development And Production Of Precision Automatic Oiling Devices For Stamping Processing For Many Years
Easy oiling: Main structure of bearing oiling device
Easy oiling: Main structure of bearing oiling device
1. The oiling device consists of control system, filtering device, atomizing nozzle, supply system, frequency conversion speed control system and residual mist treatment system.
2. Both sides are sprayed with oil. The upper part of the automatic fine atomization nozzle and the lower part of the variable air atomization nozzle.
3. The control system is controlled by frequency converter, electrical components and gas regulating valve. The productivity of coated products can be controlled by stepless speed regulation of frequency converter.
4. Filtration system. This system consists of oil filtration and compressed air filtration. a. Forced filtration of the filter between the bulkhead and oil pool in the oil tank, the filter at the suction port of the oil pump, the precision filter between the nozzle and the filling port, and the machine oil. Keep the oil coating clean and extend the life of the nozzle. b. The filtration of compressed air should be precisely filtered by the air filter of the pressure reducing valve so that the moisture in the compressed air will not invade the antirust liquid and affect the antirust effect of the product.
5. The feeding system consists of three parts, flat plate feeding, with steering cage and stainless steel unloader. The workpiece can be placed directly on the conveyor, or indirectly conveyed through other auxiliary materials such as inspection tables and workbenches, and can also be connected to other conveying equipment. The product makes a pendulum movement inside the rotating cage, and by rotating the cage, the product can be pushed straight forward to the discharge body.
Easy can oiling: What are the disadvantages and improvement methods of sheet metal oiling?
The amount of easy-open oiling is too much. In order to impress the product quality and not to affect the later use effect, the operation can now only be done by oiling the lower edge beam on one side for better operation. Also, in order to reduce the amount of sheet metal coating oil, the viscosity of the oil can be reduced, so many operators add volatile isopropyl alcohol to the oil in - a certain proportion. In use, frequent oiling of sheet metal will block the edge beam and lead to coating leakage, which eventually affects the quality of oiling and indirectly affects product quality. If the oiling quality is unstable, the oiling error of the batch will become larger and the customer will ask for compensation or return, which will bring burden to the economic efficiency. In addition, sheet metal coating oil will increase the cost of oil usage, bring more losses and reduce the efficiency and yield of the products.
In order to make better profit from sheet metal coating oil, further improvement of the above problems is needed. Oiling both sides of the sheet metal is not only beautiful, but also the stamping effect is good with good feedback. In addition, the operator can control the error within the control range. Compared with the previous sheet metal coating oil, the safety of use has been improved and can be operated without additional volatility. Since the risk of arc burning is eliminated and staffing is somewhat reduced, there is no need to allocate additional personnel on site nor is there a need for oiling clogs or checking for oiling leaks at any time, so the improved sheet metal coating oil has improved greatly in terms of cost and performance, saving oil to improve the cost of oiling sheet metal coating oil ends here. In order to make better use of the value of the product, you should consider various aspects when choosing a supplier and start in a comprehensive way. This will not only make the finished product play a great practical value, but also bring more economic effects and benefits.
Features of Aluminum Foil Coating
Aluminum foil oiling can be divided into sheet aluminum foil according to its shape. Most of the raw materials for the deep processing of aluminum foil are supplied in roll form. Only a few manual packaging occasions use aluminum foil. Aluminum foil coating oil can be divided into hard foil and soft foil according to its status. Aluminum foil oiled hard foil: Rolled aluminum foil without softening treatment (annealing) and degreasing treatment has a residual surface.
Application of aluminum foil oiling
Aluminum foil coated with oil is a stamping material made of aluminum rolled directly onto a thin sheet. The stamping effect of aluminum foil coated with oil is similar to that of pure silver foil, so it is also called fake silver foil. Due to its softness and ductility, aluminum has a silvery-white luster. Aluminum foil can also be printed if the rolled sheet is mounted on offset paper with sodium silicate and other materials.
The difference between nozzle type electrostatic oiling equipment and knife and beam type electrostatic oiling equipment
Knife beam type electrostatic oiling equipment is oil pump directly on the knife beam, through the tiny gap of the knife beam to spray oil. Because the gap of the knife beam is very small, so the oil purity requirements are very high. In actual production, it is impossible to completely clean the annealed strip or the cleaned strip surface with more or less residual iron powder and dust, which will inevitably cause the knife beam (especially the lower knife beam) to be blocked during the continuous production process, resulting in uneven oiling or leakage on the strip surface. Nozzle type electrostatic oiling equipment uses air pressure to pump oil to the nozzle and then sprays the oil out, so even if there are some tiny impurities in the oil under the pressure of the pump and air, the nozzle will not be clogged. Even if there is slight clogging, the impurities can be blown out of the nozzle by directly increasing the air flow, thus ensuring the quality of oiling.
Oiling equipment: the development trend of electrostatic oiling equipment
Today, with the flourishing of science and technology, the help of oiling equipment is indispensable for everything from hot water to security doors, to cars or buildings. It can be said that because of the existence of oiling equipment, it not only saves the time we don't need to waste in our daily life, but also reduces some unnecessary expenses and plays a significant role in the direction of our business. On the contrary, some delays in production or mistakes in details may bring adverse effects to ourselves, so it is still important to grasp this link.
Oiling equipment: matters requiring attention in the use and maintenance of electrostatic oiling equipment
The electrostatic oiling equipment consists of oiling chamber, high voltage electrostatic power supply, oil supply system, oil circuit heating and circulating system, electric control system and operating table. The upper and lower oiling knife beams/nozzles are horizontally installed in the oiling chamber, and the steel plate can pass through freely. The oil supply system quantifies the oil supplied to the oiling knife beam/nozzle to flow evenly from the knife gap of the knife beam and nozzle.
Oiling equipment: functional characteristics of electrostatic oiling equipment
Electrostatic oiling equipment is a device that uses high voltage electrostatic to evenly spray antirust oil or other process media on the surface of the plate and strip. Composition: Electrostatic oiling equipment consists of oiling chamber, high voltage electrostatic power supply, oil supply system, electric control system and operating table.