An Oiling System Manufacturer Integrating Design, Production And Sales, With Its Own Brand TRIBOS, Has Been Committed To The Development And Production Of Precision Automatic Oiling Devices For Stamping Processing For Many Years
Oiling device: How to choose anti-rust oil for oiling device
Nowadays, many cold-rolled steel mills use electrostatic oiling devices to apply antirust oil on cold-rolled steel plates, but the antirust oil used here is the special electrostatic oiling device antirust oil. According to the principle of "same-sex repulsion and opposite-sex attraction", charged particles are efficiently and evenly adsorbed on the steel strip passing in the direction of the power line under the action of electrostatic field, showing a unique "hugging effect". Electrostatic oiling device can also use positive corona discharge, but the critical voltage of negative corona discharge (starting voltage) is lower than positive corona discharge, which is stable, safe and not easy to produce sparks. The requirements of electrostatic oiling device for rust prevention oil is an insulating oil and has the following requirements:
(1) The appearance of the antirust oil of the electrostatic oiling device should be uniform and transparent, i.e. not turbid and not precipitated.
(2) The antirust oil of the electrostatic oiling device should be easy to be charged. At the same time, the oil resistance should be no less than 7 K-50 M, and the breakdown voltage at room temperature should be no less than 20 kV. Too little oil resistance will threaten the personal safety of the operator and reduce the safety and reliability of the equipment and the spray atomization effect.
(3) Refueling is carried out in a humid environment, and it is easy to let water mix into the oil. When the water content in the oil exceeds 0.05%, it will cause serious harm to the oil supply system. In addition, moisture tends to deteriorate the oil, and excessive water emulsifies the oil, which affects the antirust effect of the steel plate (belt) after oiling and also reduces the oil resistance value. Therefore, the water content in the oil is required to be no more than 0.03%.
(4) The suspended or precipitated solid impurities left in the oil will lead to wear and blockage of the oil supply pipeline parts, and will also affect the oiling quality of the oiling device. If the oil suction filter is blocked by impurities, it will lead to insufficient suction of the oil supply pump, cause cavitation, and cause vibration and noise of the oil supply pipeline; if the fine oil filter is blocked by impurities, the filter element may break and the impurities attached to the filter element may enter the post-filter pipeline. Therefore, it should be ensured that the content of impurities in the oil is not more than 0.005% and the particle size of impurities is not more than 0.01 mm, so that the oil filter of the oil supply system, the mandrel of the electromagnetic reversing valve and the slot of the oil injection port are not blocked by impurities.
(5) The oil should have good rust resistance and corrosion resistance. The oil shall not contain water-soluble acids and alkalis, so as not to corrode the oil supply line seal and oiling device steel plate (belt).
(6) The viscosity of the oil should not be too low or too high. Too high viscosity will reduce the self-priming ability of the oiling device oil pump, increase the pipeline oil delivery resistance, and even make the oil cannot flow out from the edge gap of the oil spray beam; too low viscosity will increase the leakage of the oil pump, control valve and pipe joint.
Aluminum foil oiling can be divided into sheet aluminum foil according to its shape. Most of the raw materials for the deep processing of aluminum foil are supplied in roll form. Only a few manual packaging occasions use aluminum foil. Aluminum foil coating oil can be divided into hard foil and soft foil according to its status. Aluminum foil oiled hard foil: Rolled aluminum foil without softening treatment (annealing) and degreasing treatment has a residual surface.
Aluminum foil coated with oil is a stamping material made of aluminum rolled directly onto a thin sheet. The stamping effect of aluminum foil coated with oil is similar to that of pure silver foil, so it is also called fake silver foil. Due to its softness and ductility, aluminum has a silvery-white luster. Aluminum foil can also be printed if the rolled sheet is mounted on offset paper with sodium silicate and other materials.
Knife beam type electrostatic oiling equipment is oil pump directly on the knife beam, through the tiny gap of the knife beam to spray oil. Because the gap of the knife beam is very small, so the oil purity requirements are very high. In actual production, it is impossible to completely clean the annealed strip or the cleaned strip surface with more or less residual iron powder and dust, which will inevitably cause the knife beam (especially the lower knife beam) to be blocked during the continuous production process, resulting in uneven oiling or leakage on the strip surface. Nozzle type electrostatic oiling equipment uses air pressure to pump oil to the nozzle and then sprays the oil out, so even if there are some tiny impurities in the oil under the pressure of the pump and air, the nozzle will not be clogged. Even if there is slight clogging, the impurities can be blown out of the nozzle by directly increasing the air flow, thus ensuring the quality of oiling.
Today, with the flourishing of science and technology, the help of oiling equipment is indispensable for everything from hot water to security doors, to cars or buildings. It can be said that because of the existence of oiling equipment, it not only saves the time we don't need to waste in our daily life, but also reduces some unnecessary expenses and plays a significant role in the direction of our business. On the contrary, some delays in production or mistakes in details may bring adverse effects to ourselves, so it is still important to grasp this link.
The electrostatic oiling equipment consists of oiling chamber, high voltage electrostatic power supply, oil supply system, oil circuit heating and circulating system, electric control system and operating table. The upper and lower oiling knife beams/nozzles are horizontally installed in the oiling chamber, and the steel plate can pass through freely. The oil supply system quantifies the oil supplied to the oiling knife beam/nozzle to flow evenly from the knife gap of the knife beam and nozzle.
Electrostatic oiling equipment is a device that uses high voltage electrostatic to evenly spray antirust oil or other process media on the surface of the plate and strip. Composition: Electrostatic oiling equipment consists of oiling chamber, high voltage electrostatic power supply, oil supply system, electric control system and operating table.