An Oiling System Manufacturer Integrating Design, Production And Sales, With Its Own Brand TRIBOS, Has Been Committed To The Development And Production Of Precision Automatic Oiling Devices For Stamping Processing For Many Years
Oiling device: Structure and characteristics of oiling device
The oiling device is a high-tech product integrating mechanical, hydraulic, high pressure and electrical control. It mainly consists of oiling chamber, oil supply system, hydraulic system, high pressure electrostatic system, electric control system and console. The oiling room is equipped with upper knife beam/nozzle and lower knife beam/nozzle, and the steel belt can pass freely. The oil supply system supplies oil to the upper and lower knife beams. After the speed sensor detects the running speed of the steel belt, the oil quantity is controlled by PLC, and the oil quantity on the surface of the steel belt is always stable under the speed up, speed down and stable operation of the unit. Meanwhile, the DC high voltage power supply provides 0-80KV negative DC high voltage for the upper and lower knife beam/nozzle, so that a high voltage electrostatic field is generated between the knife beam/nozzle and the steel belt as the grounding electrode. Under the action of the high voltage electrostatic field, the antirust oil is atomized and adsorbed on the surface of the steel strip to form a uniform thin oil film. The thickness of the oil film can be adjusted according to the production process of the steel strip.
What are the main structure and features of the bearing oiling device?
1. The oiling device is composed of control system, filtering device, atomizing nozzle, feeding system, frequency control system and residual mist treatment system.
2. Both sides are sprayed with oil. Automatic fine atomizing nozzle on the upper part and adjustable air atomizing nozzle on the lower part.
3. The control system is controlled by frequency converter, electrical components and gas regulating valve. The efficiency of coated products can be controlled by stepless speed adjustment of frequency converter.
4. Filtration system. The system consists of oil filtration and compressed air filtration. a. The filter between the partition and oil pool in the box, the filter element at the oil pump inlet, and the precision filter between the nozzle and the oil supply port force the oil filtration. Ensure the cleanliness of the oil coating and prolong the service life of the nozzle. b. The compressed air filtration is performed by the air filter on the pressure reducing valve for precision filtration to prevent the moisture in the compressed air from entering the antirust solution and affecting the antirust effect of the product.
5. The feeding system consists of three parts: flat plate feeder, rotating cage and stainless steel belt unloader. (1) The workpiece can be placed directly on the conveyor, or indirectly fed through other auxiliary materials, such as inspection tables and workbenches, or connected to other conveying equipment. (2) The product makes a pendulum movement in the rotating cage, and through the rotation of the cage, the product can be pushed forward all the way to the unloading body.
The above is the structure and characteristics of the oiling device introduced for you, I hope it will be helpful to you!
Aluminum foil oiling can be divided into sheet aluminum foil according to its shape. Most of the raw materials for the deep processing of aluminum foil are supplied in roll form. Only a few manual packaging occasions use aluminum foil. Aluminum foil coating oil can be divided into hard foil and soft foil according to its status. Aluminum foil oiled hard foil: Rolled aluminum foil without softening treatment (annealing) and degreasing treatment has a residual surface.
Aluminum foil coated with oil is a stamping material made of aluminum rolled directly onto a thin sheet. The stamping effect of aluminum foil coated with oil is similar to that of pure silver foil, so it is also called fake silver foil. Due to its softness and ductility, aluminum has a silvery-white luster. Aluminum foil can also be printed if the rolled sheet is mounted on offset paper with sodium silicate and other materials.
Knife beam type electrostatic oiling equipment is oil pump directly on the knife beam, through the tiny gap of the knife beam to spray oil. Because the gap of the knife beam is very small, so the oil purity requirements are very high. In actual production, it is impossible to completely clean the annealed strip or the cleaned strip surface with more or less residual iron powder and dust, which will inevitably cause the knife beam (especially the lower knife beam) to be blocked during the continuous production process, resulting in uneven oiling or leakage on the strip surface. Nozzle type electrostatic oiling equipment uses air pressure to pump oil to the nozzle and then sprays the oil out, so even if there are some tiny impurities in the oil under the pressure of the pump and air, the nozzle will not be clogged. Even if there is slight clogging, the impurities can be blown out of the nozzle by directly increasing the air flow, thus ensuring the quality of oiling.
Today, with the flourishing of science and technology, the help of oiling equipment is indispensable for everything from hot water to security doors, to cars or buildings. It can be said that because of the existence of oiling equipment, it not only saves the time we don't need to waste in our daily life, but also reduces some unnecessary expenses and plays a significant role in the direction of our business. On the contrary, some delays in production or mistakes in details may bring adverse effects to ourselves, so it is still important to grasp this link.
The electrostatic oiling equipment consists of oiling chamber, high voltage electrostatic power supply, oil supply system, oil circuit heating and circulating system, electric control system and operating table. The upper and lower oiling knife beams/nozzles are horizontally installed in the oiling chamber, and the steel plate can pass through freely. The oil supply system quantifies the oil supplied to the oiling knife beam/nozzle to flow evenly from the knife gap of the knife beam and nozzle.
Electrostatic oiling equipment is a device that uses high voltage electrostatic to evenly spray antirust oil or other process media on the surface of the plate and strip. Composition: Electrostatic oiling equipment consists of oiling chamber, high voltage electrostatic power supply, oil supply system, electric control system and operating table.